You have either selected products from the marketplace or requested them from a publisher, so in either case you would use the planner to work through your campaign budget and objectives before signing off on the media schedule. Essentially it's just a stage in the process whereby you can plan without committing to anything.
As you can imagine there are a few steps involved when adding and configuring your products. Here is just a mini checklist to help guide you through the options:
- Targeting: If this option is available you will see an active link - simply click on it and then add in the targeting you need for your placement
- Flight Dates: You can apply different dates for each placement or apply the same dates for all
- Frequency capping: You can set the frequency based on your requirements
- Goal: Allocate the volume you wish for your placement to deliver on
- Rate: In most cases there will be a default rate allocated by the publisher, you can however negotiate on this floor price by overriding the value
- Cost: You can set a default cost upfront and the system will calculate the rest for you based on your rate and volume allocation