Adslot can integrate directly into the Google Campaign Manager ad server to provide real time reporting, pacing optimisation and accurate billing reconciliation.
Access to your agency or client ad server network can be granted via the Integrations link in the user profile menu (top right-hand corner) in Adslot Media.
We recommend creating an ad server user account specific to Adslot, where possible, so changes to your ad operations team don't unexpectedly disconnect or break the integration with Adslot.
The minimum permissions listed below are required for reporting to flow through automatically.
Google Campaign Manager Manager Permissions
- Account Management: read-only access
- Advertiser Management: read-only access
- Placement costs: read-only access
- Placements: read-only access
- Sites: read-only access
- User profiles: read-only access
- View click-through conversions
- View cost
- View cross-dimension reach report
- View custom Floodlight variables data
- View cross-device conversions
- View cross-dimension reach conversions